Saturday, March 31, 2007

fresh updates

Bear with me if i start to blab. I'm kinda stagnant in mood now. Anyways yesterday was blisteringly uneventful. Only caps were the long chat with shah in the late afternoon after her work and the late night blitzkrieg at simpang with both amber and sheryl. Good time catching up with ber and sher, glad that i went for the supper in the end. It's Mj time next week.

As for today, I went to the "time&tide" band concert organised by TP. Splendid performance put up by TP's band. And win's solo was perfectly on tune and beat. Impressed sia, two thumbs up! The familiar tunes from Jubilation overture, Noah's Ark, Persis overture are still ringing vividly in my head now. Reminiscing the good old days. Band. Frenchhorn. SYF.

monday, tuesday, wednesday? Totally not worth mentioning...
Except for that bugger who rang me up at 3.33am.

No comments:

Blog Archive